Our mission is to identify innovative and effective ways to help the nonprofit, philanthropic and public sectors increase the impact of their work and improve the quality of life in the communities they serve.
For more than 20 years, JFM has worked in partnership with philanthropy, non-profit organizations, and public sector agencies to identify solutions to economic and social challenges, especially in urban and historically underserved communities.
Utilizing a participatory and research-based approach, JFM provides a range of services including:
- Strategy and program development
- Organizational effectiveness assessments
- Strategic planning
- Community assessment & planning
- Community/environmental scans
- Policy and systems scans
- Capacity building and technical support
- Applied research
JFM’s inventive and stakeholder-driven approach enables the organizations we work with to make critical and well-informed decisions, and to take action that can lead to measurable change. Our commitment to the organizations and institutions that we work with is reflected in a set of core principles that guide how we work:
- Passion for our work
- Rigor in research
- Commitment to positive social change
- Ongoing learning & development
- Above-&-beyond client services
- Life/work balance!